Our Mei Tai has long been a classic among ergonomic baby carriers that grow with the child and has carried many children safely and securely into life. It is therefore always a good choice if you are looking for a high quality baby carrier.
Detailed Product information:
- You can wear it in front of your stomach, on your hips and on your back.
- Fits from size 74 to 98/104, grows with the child and can be adjusted in length and width. Therefore, it always fits perfectly.
- The backrest is made of two layers of sling material for an ideal fit for your baby.
- Spread-squat-position like in a regular sling.
- Adjustable neck-width for a good support.
- Hip belt with a buckle for a fast way to put it on.
- Shoulderstraps are 10 cms wide and made of solid twill.
- Only high-quality materials are used, organic sling material from an Austrian weaver & organic cotton twill for the shoulder straps.
The Mei Tai offers many advantages of a sling, but it is much easier and faster to put on. With a well-fitting Mei Tai, you carry your child in the physiologically correct squat-spread position.
Material and Sustainability
Our Mei Tai comes in the usual high quality. We have the fabrics woven for us in Austria and they are GOTS certified (organic cotton). The processing takes place in the Czech Republic under fair conditions and we keep the transport routes short. We try to avoid unnecessary plastic and paper packaging, which is why we deliver the Frl. Hübsch Mei Tai in a practical fabric storage bag. Because regional, organic and sustainable are not just buzzwords for us, but our corporate philosophy.
Fabric Straps: 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
Fabric Backrest: 100% organic cotton (GOTS certified)
Padding (shoulder and hip straps): polyurethane (foam)
The Mei Tai is supplied with a chest strap, a fabric storage bag and detailed illustrated carrying instructions.
Made in the Czech Republic.
Washable in the washing machine’s hand or delicate program (max. 30 degrees), not suitable for tumble drying.
There are no reviews yet.